A Free Baby Shower Game - The Aim of the Memory Game!
Have some fun at your Baby Shower with this great activity! The aim of the Memory Game is to remember the 20 small objects which are laid out on a tray - the time limit is just three minutes..
Preparation of the Memory Match Game
Before the guests arrive at the party prepare the tray by placing 20 baby related items uld need on it and make a checklist of all the objects or click Memory Match Game Objects for a free, printable list detailing all of the following objects:
- Cotton Bud
- Teddy Bear
- Plastic Socket Cover
- Nappy Pin
- Jar of baby food
- New baby card
- Plastic Spoon
- Packet of wet wipes
- Cotton Wool
How to Play the Memory Game
The instructions on how to play are as follows:
- The cloth is lifted from the tray of objects.
- Players are allowed 3 minutes to remember all of the objects.
- When the three minutes are up the tray is removed.
- Players are all issued with a pen and paper.
- Players then write down as many objects they can remember.
- The player who remembers the most objects is the winner.
- If there is a 'tie' ask what was written on the new baby card.
Items required to Play the Memory Game
The items required to play the Memory Game at your Baby Shower are as follows:
Playing the Memory Game
Have some fun playing the Memory Game - a great Baby Shower activity for a fun party and celebration. Full information is provided to play this particular activity and have some great fun. We have detailed the aim of the Memory Game and the instructions on how to play together with any items that might be required. This activity is perfect for having some great fun at your Baby Shower. Make the Memory Game even more fun by having lots of inexpensive items to give out as gifts, prizes or favors!
We hope that this printable, free Memory Game will give you some great ideas for having fun during your Baby Shower Party and celebration!